Roam Roam

ooh

This is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Perhaps it could be expanded into a 5-minute (wordless) adventure?

The music is pretty grand as well.

Eyelids-pie responds:

youre right
everything about me is pretty great

Frog Machine Frog Machine

Great job!

Regardless of whether you like the psychedelic visuals and themes (I liked them here), this was a very well-made animation. I'm impressed!

Pico 09 Pico 09

heh

Disturbing in all the most hilarious ways.

Jesus is Quadriplegic Jesus is Quadriplegic

Amusing enough, I suppose

Nice, jam-packed with Binding of Issac and Super Meat Boy references. The game plays rather clunkily and stiff, and there doesn't seem to be much to it, but it's certainly fun anyway.

April & Booster April & Booster

Great fun

The gameplay was fun, and you definitely achieved the feeling you were going for, which is impressive for such a subtle concept.

Almost everything about the Pause menu is glitchy (the backgrounds don't pause, neither do some sounds, and occasionally things don't work after you restart), so if you find the time and motivation I'd really recommend reworking it. I'd accidentally mouse offscreen a lot, but it wouldn't be nearly as problematic if the pause feature was more polished.

I want to spend most of my time talking about the positives, but it's hard to elaborate beyond just saying that things were done right. Good job. The ending cutscene was hilariously fitting.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Whee

As fun as I hoped it'd be. The falling sand thing worked well.

I-smel responds:

thanks

Oh hey it's Diticoaf

Analog Song Analog Song

Not original work

My problem isn't that you used Garage Band, it's that none of these loops were made by you. You just took a bunch of the pre-made GB loops and threw them together. Garage band can be used to make some great songs, but that's not what you did here.

This doesn't sound bad, but it definitely shouldn't be rated above all these other songs that people actually made themselves. Anyone can make something as good as this by fooling around with GB loops; hell, most people do when they first try out the program.

Also, I don't know if its legal for you to licence this under the creative commons deed, which automatically happens by uploading to Newgrounds. Apple might have copyright on those loops.

Hacsev responds:

No, I have seen lots of work from Garage Band in the Audio Portal that have submitted the same loops. I myself think is legal, since I'm organizing them and making a whole new song. If I were to post just one of those loops and nothing else, then it will be illegal. And yes I WAS fooling around with GB when I did this. The reason why this song is high is because I raise it's score almost all the days I'm on NG.

Six Foot Midget With Shoes 2 Six Foot Midget With Shoes 2

I hate this effect

The "style" that an auto-tuned voice reminds me of is bad 90's music. I realize this might lead to an unhelpful review, but I really can't get past the annoying effect. I'd love to hear this song again with subtlety reinstated in your singer's voice.

Super Mario's Rocking World Super Mario's Rocking World

Definitely bring out the main theme more.

For the first 50 seconds , I didn't even notice the melody... I thought this was just a very unique rendition.

Don't be afraid to mix things up a bit more. Once you've established a pattern, throw it out the window. Let different parts get louder at different times, throw in some new sounds when we get used to the old ones. Right now it's a little monotonous.

But all the above isn't to say that this isn't good. It's still an entertaining rendition of an enjoyable song. I expect to hear good things from you in the future.