Roam Roam

ooh

This is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Perhaps it could be expanded into a 5-minute (wordless) adventure?

The music is pretty grand as well.

Eyelids-pie responds:

youre right
everything about me is pretty great

Frog Machine Frog Machine

Great job!

Regardless of whether you like the psychedelic visuals and themes (I liked them here), this was a very well-made animation. I'm impressed!

Pico 09 Pico 09

heh

Disturbing in all the most hilarious ways.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I can't help but feel

Somewhere in all this fun we're crossing the line from criticizing Chinese censorship, to being racist towards the people themselves.

But this flash was awesome anyway, so I can't give it anything but the highest ratings. It compliments Eric Idle's song perfectly.

History of Architecture History of Architecture

Heh

Nice parody of memorize-knowledge songs. Very entertaining. At the beginning, I kept waiting for the barrage of architecture facts... then it became clear that it wasn't going to happen... but then you managed to throw some education in there anyway. Kept me on my toes, and was catchy and funny the whole time. Good job!

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Hmm

I'm a huge fan of your newer stuff, and the Spookeyville USA movies were amazing, so I went back to see some of your older pieces. I think this was the first one (working backwards) that I didn't like. It was very well made, with great animation and sound, but the plot... was so terribly clich├ęd that I actually cringed at some parts.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

forks? really?

I haven't seen the movie, but since my hometown is near the REAL forks, I've had plenty of opportunities to make fun of the books. While watching this parody, all I could think was, "wait, that high school is supposed to be in FORKS? Forks is about a tenth of that size, and considerably less rich. Those kids are supposed to be typical forks people? Why are those pickup trucks so clean? Why aren't there more pickup trucks?"

I burst out laughing when I saw that sign "Home of the trojans" in front of the schoolbuilding, because I couldn't help but mentally compare it to the actual forks high school grounds...

Shrimps McGee Shrimps McGee

Shrimps McGee!

This was ridiculous in all the best of ways.

Think!! Think!!

...

heh. looks like you've gotten some pretty pointless reviews.

But anyway: the message about drunk driving was on-the-mark, if a little blunt. I felt like the shortness just made this a little towards the one-dimensional side. The blue guy getting hit by the car wasn't so much a twist, as it was the entirety of the movie Not that it wasn't entertaining in it's own right, but I don't think it's going to shock any habitual drunk drivers into living more safely.

You smoke other's lives You smoke other's lives

Wait, what?

It's an anti-smoking message... based on pity for the cigarettes themselves? I'm not sure how much sense that makes...

demonicsunship responds:

You should try to understand the second degree of what you watch